#FreeDownload #BReaks #DJMix #TheArmoryPodcast #LoIQ
This week in The Armory, we’re thrilled to be featuring the “big room breakbeats” of Miami’s own, Lo IQ? (Zone Records/Breakz R Boss/DEDR).
If you live in the Bay Area you’ll have a chance to check out Lo IQ? live and in technicolor on October 11th at F8 in San Francisco! Visit www.facebook.com/events/674730652620102 for more information on that event.
Now press play and get down!
1. Jack Ü – Take Ü There Feat. Kiesza (Lo IQ? Rework)
2. Phat Kidz – Bass Face (Original Mix)
3. Simian Mobile Disco – Its The Beat (Raj Marathe Remix)
4. Who Da Funk – Shiny Disco Balls (Dynasty Remix)
5. Dirt Monkey – Pull Up (Phat Kidz ReBump)
6. Yo Majesty – Club Action (Smookie Illson Remix) (Lo IQ ReRub)
7. DJ Icey – Bolt Down (Original Mix)
8. Lo IQ? – Return To Eden (Original Mix)
9. Cazzette – Weapon (EDX Remix)(DJ Icey Rerub)
10. Ummet Ozcan, Nervo, R3hab – Revolution (DJ Hero Rub)
11. Syn Cole – Miami 82 (Icey ReDrum)
12. Phat Kidz – Get Up n Get ILL (Original Mix)
13. AfroWhitey – Body Rock (Lo IQ ReRub)
Since the conception of the “Lo IQ?” project in 2010, it has been destined for great things. Lo IQ? has an unique style of producing and DJing, which can be best described as big room Breakbeats. In 2010 Lo IQ? came storming out of the gates with original releases and remixes on labels such as DJ Icey’s world renown Zone Records and famed UK Label Ground Level Records, which all have reached top tier positions on the top 100 Beatport chart.In early June 2013 Lo IQ? was named #15 on Billboard’s Next Big Sound Chart, Reinforcing that Lo IQ?’s sound is headed in the right direction. Recently in July 2013 Lo IQ?’s velocity shows no sign of slowing down and had a big month, first releasing a track on Breakz R Boss “Around The World” which rocketed to #2 on the charts only to be followed by 2 other releases to also reach the top ten that month, one being another original “Gettin’ Right To It” on Zone Records.
In these few short years Lo IQ? has toured and performed in cities nationwide like Miami, Atlanta, Charlotte, Seattle, Boston, Charleston, Portland, Orlando, St. Louis, Tampa, Houston, Jacksonville, San Francisco, West Palm Beach, and Cave-In-Rock Southern Illinois to name a few. Although Lo IQ? has kept a busy schedule rocking clubs and nationwide festivals, he is consistently in the studio producing many new future releases and remixes for labels such as Zone, System Static Records, Breakz R Boss, and Clever Fool Recordings. Lo IQ?’s tracks including his remixes of CJ Bolland’s “Sugar is Sweeter” and Daft Punk’s “Doin It Right” has received major support from the Breaks community and you’re sure to hear them at any EDM events/festivals worldwide
For more information on Lo IQ? visit:
Artwork by www.jempanufnik.com